Sunday, May 27, 2012

Merry Monday 21

This post is going to have to be a short one as the challenge I'm posting a card for closes in 53 minutes! Nothing like being down to the wire ;)

I absolutely love the Merry Monday Challenges, because they combine my two favourite card related items: Christmas and sketches! If you've never checked out the Always Playing with Paper blog, which hosts this challenge as well as couple other terrific ones, you definitely should. It's a great pace for inspiration!.

Without further ado, here's my card, which I am also submitting for the Late Night Stampers' challenge. I love belonging to this fun, inspiring Yahoo! group. Their challenge this week was to make a masculine card.


Card Details - all products Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Bravo Burgundy
Stamps: Snow Much Fun
Other: markers, border punch

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, I love the colour combination and papers you used. This image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely image and great colours.
Well done on getting it entered in time ... I felt bad doing mine this morning last minute too!

Bonnie said...

That snowman looks ready for action! Great card!

Heather B said...

Ooooh! You're back!! Glad to see you. Great card.