Saturday, June 9, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays

Today I'll post the last challenge card I made yesterday. Though it's not due until Monday, I figured I should just post it now.... there are too many times I've finished challenge cards on time and then totally forgot to post them!

I made this card for the current sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesdays.

 

Card Details - All SU except twine
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade and Cajun Craze?
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Stamps: One of a Kind
Ink: Cranberry Crisp
Other: twine, stickles

I have a busy couple of days coming up. Today we have my cousin's dance recital in the afternoon. Once I get home from that I need to tackle the disaster areas in my apartment. Luckily there's a hockey game on tonight to keep me entertained while I work. Go Los Angeles! I say that because I genuinely like the way they play, but the fact that they have more eye candy than the NJ Devils doesn't hurt either. I have extra motivation to get the place tidy, as my mother will be coming over for tea tomorrow afternoon. Desperate times call for desperate measures, as they say. LOL.

Just so you know I'm not engaging in hyperbole, here is proof that it really is a disaster around here:

My bedroom... I really need to get into the closet...... better tackle this spot first.
 Living room
 Same area as above; I couldn't get the full space in 1 shot. The fan actually belongs there. Woo hoo! 
 Kitchen table. Not there's a tiny amount of space at the front where I can put a plate and eat.

Wish me luck; I think it could be a long night! 


2 comments:

Winnie said...

Lovely card. Love the papers and colors together. I see my room has a twin! (It just means we are enjoying our crafting a lot!!)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love all the different action going on in this card. Your patterns work so well together. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.