Sunday, July 31, 2016

VC Rocks July Blog Hop - Cruisin' with Fun Folds

Woo hoo! It's blog hop time!

I am actually just getting this posted under the wire. It's been a ridiculously busy week. My brother & his family are visiting. We celebrated my parents' 50th wedding anniversary yesterday. They haven't gotten a card from me yet because their wedding was actually in August. We just celebrated early because my brother & sister in law are teachers & they need to be back at work on August 25th, so it was easier to do it in July.

Between visiting with my niece, the party yesterday, and the party today for my cousin, who turned 18 this month, and who graduated from high school June.

The cards I have for today's hop aren't related to any of those events, though. Instead, I've got a new baby card I'll be using for my cousin & his fiancee, and a joy fold card that has no sentiment. I'll be turning it into a sympathy card, because sadly, I need a few.




As I'm running out of time to link up to the Hop, I will stop here. Will try to post again later this week.

Check out the rest of the hoppers at VC Rocks.

6 comments:

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very nice cards! Sympathy cards are ones I need too and hate making.

Krafting Karen said...

both the cards are great. Sounds like you have been busy! Hope you
are having a wonderful summer.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Both of these cards are lovely!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

very adorable baby cards. Love making joy fold cards so easy yet unique look.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sweet are these cards for baby! And, your Joy fold card is really pretty- it seems I need more and more Sympathy cards.....

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I love making Joy fold cards...yours turned out very very nice.