Sunday, December 4, 2016

SIP 76 - Embossing

Holy moly... another one of my extended breaks from blogging. I can't believe so much time has past. I have definitely been doing a lot of crafting. It's been a great stress relief through a long, arduous fall work session. The problem has been organizing myself to get things posted here. I've eve got a number of cards photographed.

My life has not been terrible this fall... just busy. We're happily awaiting the birth brother & sister in law's second child, a boy, due any day. His big sister is getting pretty excited & she's happy that her grandma on her mom's side is visiting to help get ready for the baby, and staying to the end of the year to help post-birth.  Our folks will go out in January or so.

I started these cards a while ago & put the finishing touches on them today. They're from a stamp a stack I attended not long ago. We made 24 cards. My friend Joy normally goes to these things with me, but she couldn't make it this time, so we split the cost & divided up the cards. 

On to today's cards.... check out the challenge at Stamp Ink Paper!




Card Details - All Products Stampin Up

Merry and Bright card
Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Stitched With Cheer (sentiment)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Candy Cane Lane
Other: Bow Builder punch

Christmas Day Card
Stamps: Cup of Cheer
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Presents and Pinecones
Other: Circle framelits, Dazzling Details glitter 

1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

A beautiful pair of cards, Tania! Love the embossed backgrounds, especially the design on the second one. So glad you joined us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!