Monday, January 9, 2017

Manic Monday

I have been spending an inordinate amount of time on Youtube & Pintrest of late. I think I'm obsessed. I see a lot of people are using Facebook Live. I'm not as big a fan of that, somehow. That said - if you're a Tim Holtz fan, he's doing a week of sneaks. Today was stamps & there some great ones. Luckily for my wallet, he's staggering the release over 3 months. Even better, I only like about 6 of the 18 he's releasing...and it so happened to work out so it was two in each of the 3 months. I love it when that happens!

Although I've gotten off to a late start, I want to try to post a card a day. Now, not every card will be new. Some will be ones I've forgotten to post from ages ago. I'll try to remember to note that in the post. On the Card A Day Challenge blog, which is a blog that gives a daily prompt to inspire crafters to keep up with cardmaking. Right now they're also including monthly prompts. For January, the idea was to use the same set for a week. Well, I'm not really in the mood for that right now, so instead, I'm going to feature a company or theme each week. Since yesterday's card was from Stampin' Up, I'll focus on SU cards this week. And I'll do my best to also focus on birthday cards.

Today I give you two cards, both using retired sets. I made them in our Stamper's 10 card club at least 2 or 3 years ago... I know that because the demo who led that group no longer lives here. I can't remember the names of these sets so if you know, please share in the comments!



Card count 3/365

Card Details
All Products Stampin' Up

Filligree Birthday Card
Stamps:
Cardstock Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: striped ribbon, twine

Nature card
Stamps: French Foliage (background)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Always Artichoke

No comments: